
So here is my attempt to create a self portrait of my belly. I did have little helpers helping to press the remote button. I got everything set up, adjusted my exposure, took many sample shots to get the composition right, and walla...some neat pictures of just my belly! It was a little harder than I thought to try and take my own pictures. I adjusted my exposure for the black--but I think adjusting for the white would have been better. The only problem is that I couldn't do it and stand in front of the camera at the same time. Maybe I need to invest in an exposure card. I am really trying hard to make my blacks black and my whites white. It's a learning process. However, I do love my new portrait lense---it is awesome! I think I will stick to behind the camera...it's more fun and a whole lot easier!