In Memory


I am sure you remember that beautiful pregnant lady I photographed last month with her sweet loving husband by her side. This was my first encounter meeting Lisa and John Hallett and in just a couple of hours I couldn't help but feel the love and tenderness between them. Even though I didn't know John that well I could tell that he was a kind man who dearly loved his wife and family. John left for Afghanistan the end of July right before their third child and first daughter was born. Captain John Hallett was killed in action last week serving with the US Army in Afghanistan. He was a part of Operation Enduring Freedom, on his second tour in the Middle East. In honor of John, Lisa and their three children I would like to dedicate this post to them. A memorial fund has been set up to help Lisa and her children get through this difficult time. If you would like to contribute, please click HERE. Please keep her and the other three families that were affected by this tragedy in your thoughts and prayers as they struggle to get through this trial.