Rain is in the Forecast

Let me rewind a couple of weeks where it was pouring down rain and not a break to even snap a few pictures of this adorable family. We rescheduled for another weekend and were quite happy to see the sun so early that morning. As I was driving out to the beach to meet them the sun snuck behind the clouds and I could feel a few raindrops. We decided to go for out it and although it went from light sprinkles to down right rain I managed to get some great shots of this family. By the end we were all wet and soggy but that is just how it is here in Washington. It may be wet and rainy most of the time but we live in such a gorgeous area. I know this family will look back at these pictures and smile because it will remind them truly of where they lived at the time!












All wet, still gorgeous, and loving every minute of it!