Fabulous

To say that this family is just fabulous and goregous is an understatement!!! This was a really fun photo shoot for me. The youngest wasn't so thrilled with getting his picture taken but was quite a trooper to go along with the rest of the family so he could be part of the family pictures. Someday they will all laugh about that.

The girls were so much fun to photograph. I love these girls...they have babysat for me for a couple of years. I have so much respect and admiration for both of them. It's not a surprise where they get their good looks from...mom looks just as young as her daughters. She is also fabulous by the way and very talented. You should see her awesome quilts!! It was fun to see the boys getting into it as well. Love the ones of father and son. There were just so many pictures I loved and so I had a hard time narrowing down the pictures. I probably ended up editing twice as many pictures than I normally do...but it was well worth it. So hold on to your hats because there are many favorites that I have posted.