This little baby boy had so much hair and his features were quite spectacular. I was reminded why I absolutely love taking pictures of newborns more than anything...except my own children of course! Babies are so miraculous and I just can't get enough of their sweetness. It gives me my baby fix without having to go through all of that again. With four children I am nearing the end of the baby years. The connection between my friend and her sweet little boy was something else. She just connected with him and we were able to capture so many wonderful candid moments. I didn't really have to pose her because she was a natural. Enjoy the pictures!
















A special thanks to my dear friend Jen who joined me on this photo shoot. She shared her fun props and her wonderful talent. It was so much fun to have both Jen and her mother there to work together and share our knowledge of newborn photography with one another. Jen will be starting up her own photography business doing mainly newborns and children. Jen is not only super talented but so much fun and very creative. Check out some of her pictures below from our photo shoot. I would highly recommend all of my clients with future interest in babies and children to check her out. Her email is djcwilcox@gmail.com!!!
